If you have a mortgage it is always advisable to consider protection for your family should something unforeseen happen. The Mortgage Key is able to provide advice on protection policies that will help to protect you and your family against the consequences of death, serious illness or redundancy.
- Mortgage Protection – is a decreasing life insurance policy that will repay your mortgage should you die during the term of the plan.
- Income Protection – is designed to provide you with a regular income if you are unable to work through illness or an accidental injury resulting in a loss of earnings.
- Critical Illness Cover – is a cash sum payable on diagnosis of a specified illness during the term of the plan.
- Level term Assurance – pays out a guaranteed cash sum in the event of death of the life covered during the plan term. It is designed to protect the standard of living for your family and dependents.
As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.
The protection products detailed above can be taken on their own or as a collection of policies to protect you and your family.
The Mortgage Key offers advice on protection policies from a range of insurers and does not charge for arranging the insurance. We do however receive a commission from the insurers once the insurance is in place.
The Mortgage Key is able to offer advice on protection insurance to clients who are not applying for a mortgage through us.
- Will – is a legal document that allows you to protect your family, wealth and property after your death. If you do not have a Will the State will decide what happens to your estate according to the strict laws of intestacy. The Mortgage Key can source professionals to advise you on making your Will.
If you would like us to obtain competitive quotation for your consideration then please contact us:
|Telephone 01728 862020 email: firstname.lastname@example.org|